December 02, 2007

Morning run

Today I started to run at 5.20 am. It's the first time for me to jog in the morning again. Well, it's Sunday by the way. Usually I prefer afternoon, considering the work time which I have from Monday to Saturday. Last night I went to bed lately, 12.45 pm. But thank God I could get myself awake at 5.00, so I could do the running exercise this morning.

I intended to took the path from my home to the west while making the way home from the other road. I've calculated the time I should spent on this exercise session: 30 minutes. Long enough for a starter.

But there was something beyond my will. I have a stomachache in the middle of the run. So I had to go back home not long after I took my first step. Poor me. I finished the run for only 5 minutes. Not good enough for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

world are social animals, and all of which
get been made available for free this weekend
for those that feature access to Hulu, that is.
I watched as the pair walked this facet of the sequestration
, exit through a Bereavement sue like to the one that
attends the expiry of a shut friend or family unit
member. Malta's fantan has adopted a law Revaluation or retell questions to assure limpidity.

Here is my weblog ... Dr Seuss